Double Soft Roof Rack
A market leading portable double soft rack design solution for carrying surfboards on cars not fitted with roofracks.
10 boards depending on board size
3.2m (approx) strap-fits most cars, including 4x4s
Individual roof pad dimensions 43cm x 13cm x 3cm
NOT suitable for Kayak
These racks are really lightweight and designed for local use and lower speeds (sub 50mph). In my opinion they are unlikely to be safe and stable for a long motorway journey, unless a. you are willing to drive at a lower speed and b. the surfboard(s) are narrow nosed as this reduces the wind resistance massively compared to wider boards.
A market leading portable soft rack design solution for carrying surfboards on cars not fitted with roofracks.
Double soft roof racks feature:
- Top of the range soft roof rack system designed for use on cars without roof racks or roof bars
- Tough metal buckles and extra strong webbing
- Holds up to 10 surfboards (depending on board size)
- Neoprene sleeve keeps buckles from damaging car or board
- Ultra-lightweight and compact ideal for travelling
- Tough re-usable bag
- 3.2m (approx) strap-fits most cars, including 4x4s
- Individual roof pad dimensions 43cm x 13cm x 3cm