D Ring Single Soft Rack
D-Ring Single Sorf Roof Rack is a portable rack design solution for carrying surfboards on cars not fitted with roofracks.
Can be used on cars with frameless windows but this may cause issues with the sensors meaning the windows we repeatedly go back down
NOT Suitable for Kayak
These racks are really lightweight and designed for local use and lower speeds (sub 50mph).
Can be used on motorway but it is recommended to drive at a lower speed and if the surfboard(s) are narrow nosed as this reduces the wind resistance massively compared to wider boards.
D-Ring Single Soft Roof Rack is a portable rack design solution for carrying surfboards on cars not fitted with roofracks.
D-Ring soft roof racks feature:
- Top of the range soft roof rack system designed for use on cars without roof racks or roof bars
- Tough metal buckles and extra strong webbing
- Holds up to 10 surfboards (depending on board size)
- Neoprene sleeve keeps buckles from damaging car or board
- Ultra-lightweight and compact ideal for travelling
- Tough re-usable bag
- 3.2m (approx) strap-fits most cars, including 4x4s
- Individual roof pad dimensions 43cm x 13cm x 3cm